We provide full training for new finance and administration jobs to ensure you understand our systems and procedures.
Our team is friendly and supportive. Not only that, but we're professional who are dedicated to getting the job done well.
We're a large organisation and an industry leader in smash repairs. There's no limit to what you can achieve with Sheen.
We pride ourselves on creating a positive and inclusive culture at Sheen Group. We support all our employees to succeed in their roles.
Experienced MYOB Bookkeeper / Customer Service
Sheen Panel Service currently has a position available within our Mitcham branch. We are looking for a highly organised and experienced bookkeeper with customer service experience to join our team. You will be working on-site and will be given a full job hand-over.
Along with this you will also receive, on the job training, support, great remuneration and a long term opportunity to grow within the company.
MYOB experience is essential however the successful candidate will also:
- Have a minimum 2-3 years bookkeeping experience
- Demonstrate advanced MYOB knowledge
- Be proficient in all aspects of Payroll including EOFY reconciliations
- Have a positive attitude and great customer service skills
- Have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Payroll 5+ staff including Superannuation
- Monthly Reporting including reconciliations
- Month End journals & closing stock adjustments
- Reception duties and customer service
What It's Like To Work At Sheen
Sheen Group are always investing in new technology, new tools, new equipment, and also the training to use these tools correctly and in the safest manner
We provide the very best in smash repairs and customer service.
Apply for finance and administration jobs in Melbourne today
Take the next step in your career with a finance and admin job with Sheen Group. Talk to us on 1300 REPAIR. if you have any questions.