We provide full training through industry leading I-CAR for all panel beater jobs. We also ensure you are proficient and confident in using your skills.
We provide excellent working conditions, including a friendly and supportive environment, state of the art technology, and great weekly pay.
There's no limit to what you can achieve with Sheen. With our network of locations all over Victoria, there always opportunities you can take advantage of.
We pride ourselves on providing a positive, supportive, and friendly environment for all our employees. We encourage passion and reward hard work.
Available panel beating jobs
We have panel beating jobs available throughout Melbourne. You will be part of a highly skilled team and help us provide excellent repairs for our customers.
You have the opportunity join an industry leading name in smash repairs and take the next step in your career. We provide full training and many opportunities for career advancement.
- Removing, repairing, and replacing damaged panels on any vehicle
- Making or forming panels to replaced damaged ones
- Repair dents on a damaged vehicle using fillers
- Filing, grinding & sanding the body of a vehicle to restore a smooth vehicle surface
- Re-fit body hardware, such as door locks
- Realign chassis & body frames
- Removing and replacing a vehicle’s auto-electric components if damaged
What you'll get
- Above award remuneration
- Continual training
- Great working environment and culture
- Job security
What It's Like To Work At Sheen
Sheen Group are always investing in new technology, new tools, new equipment, and also the training to use these tools correctly and in the safest manner
We're industry leaders in smash repairs. Join the Sheen Group team, and you will be too.
Apply for smash repair jobs today
If you're ready to apply or you need some more information, we want to hear from you. Talk to us on 1300 REPAIR..