Popular Nissan Models
Nissan is becoming more and more popular among Aussie car buyers. They have a wide range of vehicles that are sure to suit families, tradies, racing enthusiasts and off-road drivers.
Nissan has a reputation for manufacturing high-quality, reliable cars, which is one of the reasons they are becoming so popular. But unfortunately, accidents happen, and you may need to take your Nissan to the panel beaters.
Don't trust just anyone with your Nissan. Continue reading this guide to find the best Nissan panel beaters in Melbourne, or call Sheen Panel Service on 1300 REPAIR.
Nissan panel beaters: What to look for
If you want to find the best panel beaters for your Nissan, there are some signs of a high-quality smash repairer that you need to be on the lookout for. Some panel beaters will cut corners to reduce the cost of their repairs, so it can be risky to go to "cheap" panel beaters.
The best practices for Nissan smash repairs include:
- Sourcing genuine Nissan parts – When it comes to an overseas manufacturer, some panel beaters will use lower quality parts that are easier and cheaper to source. Ask if your panel beater uses genuine Nissan parts.
- High-quality waterborne paints – Ensure your panel beater uses the best automotive paint available, such as environmentally friendly paints from Glasurit.
- Experience repairing Nissan cars – Always make sure that your panel beater is familiar with the make and model of your car and check how long they’ve been operating.
- Modern panel beating techniques and training – Cars are always becoming more technologically advanced, so make sure your panel beaters are up to date with the latest smash repair techniques.
Sheen’s five step Nissan repair process
When it comes to Nissan repairs, as with any other manufacturer, Sheen are the panel beating experts. We have a great deal of experience, and there's no problem that we haven't seen before.
We've refined our process over the years so that you get the best customer service experience. Here's our process:
- Call Sheen first. We’ll explain the repair process in detail and help you with the insurance claim.
- Drop off your Nissan at one of our many locations across Melbourne for an estimate. Or alternatively, we can come to you.
- We'll repair your Nissan and you'll get a courtesy vehicle to keep you on the road. We even have courtesy utes and vans suitable for tradespeople.
- Pick up your Nissan in pre-crash condition, detailed and with a complimentary gift bag.
- Enjoy peace of mind with our post-service care, we'll follow up to make sure you're completely satisfied with our standards of repair.
Why you should 'Call Sheen First' for Nissan repairs
- Guaranteed repairs – All Sheen locations offer a lifetime guarantee on repairs.
- Free courtesy vehicles – We offer our customers free courtesy cars, including trade vehicles, so you stay on the road.
- Ongoing industry training – Because of our commitment to ongoing training, all our staff are up-to-date with industry and manufacturer best practices.
- Top-quality materials – We only use genuine parts and high-quality automotive paints for Nissan repairs.
- There's a Sheen near you – We have locations all over Melbourne and extended opening hours for your convenience.
Talk to an expert in Nissan smash repairs, call Sheen on 1300 REPAIR.