The best cars deserve the best treatment. If something is wrong with your BMW, it should be fixed by someone who loves it just as much as you do – but knows it even better.
Introducing the Sheen Team.
Sheen has been providing smash repairs for BMWs and other luxury German motors for over 45 years. We know BMWs, inside and out. And we have continued to hone our knowledge and state-of-the-art systems to get the best out of BMW repairs. We are proud to be an industry leader in prestige vehicle repairs, because we know how important your car is to you and we understand the importance of both functionality and – of course – looks.
If you bring your BMW in for repairs at Sheen, you will have access to:
- 45 years of specialist BMW knowledge & expertise, as well as other luxury German motors
- BMW recommended repair apprentices
- Panel beaters who specialise in reinstating prestige vehicles to pre-accident condition
- Genuine parts through our direct contact with BMW & other parts specialists (e.g. prestige auto parts recyclers)
- State-of-the-art technology for unmatched precision
The finer points of BMW repairs
At Sheen, we believe there are two types of panel beaters in the world: those who know prestige vehicles, and those who don’t.
BMW smash repairs differ from the repair of regular vehicles, in that you either know them, or you don’t. The key to expert smash repairs for BMW brand vehicles is experience. The more you work with German motors, the more you get to know them. With over 45 years’ experience working with BMWs, Sheen falls firmly into the former category of panel beaters.
To see examples of our craftsmanship visit the before and after showroom.
Our prestige vehicle smash repairs follow strict guidelines to ensure your vehicle is returned to pre-accident condition. When you drop your car off, we:
- Conduct a computer scan of the vehicle to detect trouble codes, which allow us to target trouble areas directly
- Set loose our team of expert panel beaters, who repair the issue that has been pre-identified
- If necessary, we get in contact with BMW or other industry specialists to track down the required BMW parts your vehicle needs
- Give the car a final inspection once complete, to ensure all traces of damage are 100% erased
Trust us when we say our team of panel beaters are just as passionate about your luxury vehicle as you are. When you bring your prestige vehicle to Sheen for repairs, we guarantee that our repairs will be completed to the highest quality, so you can forget the ordeal and hit the road looking your best.
There’s the best… and then there’s the rest
A prestige vehicle just isn’t the same with a dent. BMWs are at their best when they’re without a flaw, which is why we put so much effort into restoring luxury vehicles to pre-accident condition.
On the other hand, panel beaters who do not specialise in prestige vehicle repairs can often do more harm than good. If you take your BMW to someone who does not have the necessary expertise and knowledge of its idiosyncrasies, some of the risks include:
- Voiding the body warranty of your luxury vehicle
- Compromising the integrity of the motor
- Driving around in a vehicle that looks like it has been in an accident
If you’re the owner of a prestige vehicle – such as a BMW – it is important to choose a prestige smash repairs service for the job. Unspecialised panel beaters could result in further long-term costs, safety risks, and defects that continue to be visible to the eye. Sheen works hard to keep you on the road, looking your best.
For BMW smash repairs, call Sheen first on 1300 REPAIR.
Information for this article provided by Jason Cropley, Owner/Manager of Hawthorn Body Works Prestige Collision Repairs.
Find your closest Sheen store.