The Front End Smash Repair Process
Front end damage can be extensive, especially when it includes the lights and guards. This is how we go about repairing front end damage:
We start by removing the front bar, guard and necessary wiring and trim so we can assess the unseen damage. Then we repair and replace the damaged parts and perform a computer measure if needed. Finally, we prepare and paint the necessary parts then fit and finalise everything. After that, your car will be ready for pick up and you'll receive a gift bag with it as thanks for coming to Sheen.
Why Choose Sheen?
- Experience and expertise in repairing all vehicle types, including luxury, high performance and work vehicles.
- Expert training and Gold Accreditation through I-CAR.
- We use the best technology available for panel beating.
- We use Glasurit Paint, the same paint car manufacturers use.
- VACC Network membership, all 27 Sheen locations are members of the Victorian Automotive Chamber of Commerce
So call sheen first on 1300 REPAIR and we'll fix your front end.
Upload Your Smash
Upload a photo of your smash, send it to us and we'll give you a repair quote within the hour.
Accident replacement vehicle, keeping you on the road
We deal with your insurance company
Full lifetime guarantee on all repair work