What's the big deal about bumpers?
‘Bumpers’ have that name for a reason! After all, your car’s bumper is the usually the first point of impact between your car, and everything else.
Since bumpers work by softening impacts and protecting your car from more serious damage, most accidents will involve some kind of bumper damage. That makes bumpers an important part of your car’s vehicle shell, especially in a city like Melbourne, with snug lane-ways, street parking and bumper-to-bumper traffic.
Although most of your car is made up of various metals, bumpers are generally plastic and require the use of special plastic fillers for repair. It is vital that bumpers are removed and repaired in a way that ensures hidden spots are not damaged, and that the protection of your car is fully restored.
The Sheen bumper repair process
- Call Sheen Panel Service. We’ll help you through the repair and insurance process.
- Drop off your vehicle. Visit one of our 26 locations to get an estimate or we can come to you.
- We'll conduct the bumper repairs. In the meantime, you'll get a accident replacement vehicle to keep you on the road.
- Collect your vehicle. Pick up your vehicle in pre-crash condition.
- Enjoy post-service care. Our lifetime guarantee ensures you'll be satisifed with our service.
So call Sheen first on 1300 REPAIR. We'll take it from there.
Upload Your Smash
Upload a photo of your smash, send it to us and we'll give you a repair quote within the hour.
Accident replacement vehicle, keeping you on the road
We deal with your insurance company
Full lifetime guarantee on all repair work